Full Day Tour To Machupicchu
Recently, a couple of newlyweds chose Machu Picchu as a honeymoon destination. It was the first time they visited this wonderful place and at first they had many doubts, for example about the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, the train schedules from Ollantaytambo and many other details that every traveler at some point needs to know.
In CuscoPeru.com we had the honor to make your trip perfect, so we put at your disposal our team of professionals experienced in tourism, who offered all their knowledge and willingness to serve passengers, to make your visit to Cusco an indelible memory.
We invite you to get to know Machu Picchu with us! In this “Full Day Tour Cusco-Machu Picchu” recharge your energy in the magical city of the Incas and just enjoy, as we will have everything arranged for you.
Length: 1 day.
Departures: Everyday, the whole year.
Starting very early in the morning we will move from your hotel in Cusco to the train station in Ollantaytambo. There we will board the train to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village). The trip lasts approximately 2 hours and then we will take the bus that will take us to our destination: The Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu.
You will feel all the energy of Machu Picchu mountains and will have time to explore unique places. In the afternoon we return to your hotel in Cusco.
Included / Not Included
What is included
- Informative briefing about the tour one day before de trip.
- Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to the Ollantaytambo train station, round trip in private service.
- Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes return train tickets
- Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu return bus tickets.
- Machu Picchu entrance tickets.
- Professional bilingual guide-English/Spanish (Ask for other languages with additional prices ONLY in private service).
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu round trip
What is not Included
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu ( cost USD $20 )
What we Recommend that you Bring
- Use tennis shoes or sneakers.
- You have to bring your(Passport )
- Students have to bring student card (ISIC CARD)
- Drinking lost of liquids on long excursions,specially during the trek.
- Long pants or slacks.
- Several T -Shirts.
- Swearters and a jacket.
- Rain wear ( you never know when will rain even if it’s the dry season)
- Insect Repellent and Sun block ( Sun is always stronger in such altitude).
- Personal first and Kit.
- water bottle .
- Alight backpack.
- Gloves,scarf,hat or cap and sunglasess.
visit the huayna Picchu Mountain in the Cusco Classic Cultural tour
This is the more popular of the two optional mountain walks, but also can be very busy. 200 people start climbing from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., and 200 people start between 11 am to 12 and a total of 400 people climb every morning. The trail is quite steep and takes about 1.5 hours to climb up and down – the people who have problems with vertigo can not enjoy this trip. There are some interesting archaeological ruins at the top of Huayna Picchu.
Machu Picchu Mountain.
This hike is less popular than Huayna Picchu, but no less beautiful. Machu Picchu Mountain is located on the other side of the ruins of Huayna Picchu. There are 400 daily passes available. You can start your ascent between 7 and 11. The trail is less pronounced than Huayna Picchu, but it is a longer walk (takes about 3 hours total)
Note: If you want to visit Huayna Picchu Mountain you must pay an additional USD.20