|SEND US WITH ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO firstname.lastname@example.org Let us know / The method you have used to send us your deposit: Important!!! Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), copy of the transaction|
|Booking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Before booking the Inca Trail, please read the following information carefully:
1. Make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months after the date that you enter Peru.
2. Fill out the Inca Trail booking information. We will contact you as soon as possible (within 24 hours) to confirm your Inca trail booking, accommodation and assist you in customizing a unique package.
Please specify if you would require the services of extra Porters or stay an extra night in Aguas Calientes.
3. Payment: We require a US$250 per person deposit for all treks. The remaining balance must be paid before the starting date of the trek. You can pay the balance either with cash to our Office.
4. We recommend you to arrive in Cusco 1 or 2 days before leave to Inca Trail departure date to ensure that you are well acclimatized to the high altitude.
5. Student discounts: If you are claiming a student discount you must email us a scanned copy of your ISIC Student card immediately after proceeding with the booking form. Only a valid ISIC card is acceptable. If you cannot provide us with a scanned copy of your ISIC card we will charge you the standard adult trek price. You must take the ISIC card with you on the Inca Trail as it will be checked. Unfortunately no other forms of student id are acceptable.
6. Child discounts: Children under 16 years old receive a US$20 discount. If you are claiming a child discount you must email us a scanned copy of your child’s passport (page containing photo and date of birth) after proceeding with the booking form. If you cannot provide us with a scan of your child’s passport we will charge you the standard adult trek price for your child.
IMPORTANT: Bookings for Single travelers are accepted for the Inca Trail group service.
|TOUR NAME||Inca Trail|
|DEPARTURE DATE||END DATE|
|HUAYNA PICCHU? The high peak next to Machu Picchu is called Huayna Picchu. A special ticket is needed to hike to the top. Request this now due to limited availability per day.||USD100|
|EXTRA PORTER? For 12 kilos.||USD180|
|SLEEPING BAG? We have sleeping bags available in our office at the Cusco location. We rent them for the entire duration of the trek.||USD30|
|WALKING STICKS? Due to the conditions of the terrain you will be hiking on, walking poles are recommended.||USD30|
|SINGLE TENT? Normally tents are for two people, request here if you need a single tent.||USD25|
|VISTADOME TRAIN? Your return train ticket will be upgraded to Vistadome service. This will give you a more pleasant and full of views back ride to Cusco.||USD85|
|MACHUPICCHU OVERNIGHT? Staying overnight by Machu Picchu is possible the last day of the trek. If you decide for this option your train ticket will be issued for the next day with no extra charge||USD80|
|EXTRA SERVICES, PLEASE COMPLETE IF REQUIRED|
|Hotel in Cusco (3***) Per Night – Doble Room or Matrimonial Room
Hotel in Cusco (3***) Per Night – Triple Room .
Single Occupancy (3***) Per Night
|3. Airport pickup in Cusco Per Person .||USD15|
|City Tour Cusco Half Day Tour 13:00 Until 18:30 ( Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Quenco, Pucapucara)||USD50|
|Sacred Valley Full Day Tour 08:30am. Until 18:30pm. (Pisaq , Ollantaytambo, Chinchero)||USD85|
|Maras Half Day Tour 09:00 Until 15:00 (Moray, Salineras)||USD80|
|Rafting Day Tour 09:00 Until 17:00||USD75|
|Tour Puno Like Titicaca 2d/1n||USD185|
|Tour Puno Like Titicaca 1d||USD120|
|PASSENGER DETAILS FORM (Please provide details exactly as in your passport) WE REQUIRE ONE FORM PER PASSENGER. We DO NOT need SCANS of your passports – only for children.|
|N°||FULL NAME||N° PASSAPORT||GENDER||DATE OF BIRTH||NATIONALITY|
|CUSCO HOTEL NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE|
|CHECK IN TIME|
|MEDICAL DETAILS Do you have special medical condition/allergies that your guide should know about?||YES|
|Please describe, advise if you are carrying medication for this condition, and explain administration if appropriate:|
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS Is there any kind of food you absolutely won’t eat/ or are allergic to? (Please specify) If vegetarian please describe what type of vegetarian – ie will you eat chicken, fish, eggs, milk…?
|MACHUPICCHU OVERNIGHT? Staying overnight by Machu Picchu is possible the last day of the trek. If you decide for this option your train ticket will be issued for the next day with no extra charge, What bed arrangement would you like?||Single|
|Please Note: We will confirm your tour once you have sent us your (Non-refundable Deposit of US$250 per person) We need this deposit to ensure a space getting the permits as well as Inca Trail & Machupicchu Entrance fees, and The balance will be paid in cash at our office 2 or 1 day before leaving on the Trek.
OUR WAY TO SEND A DEPOSIT IS 2 FORMS WESTER UNION , PAYPAL ,
This is the main way to make your payment abroad and avoid high bank fees or taxes, is using WESTERN UNION, global transportation service that has a network of offices worldwide. Money transfer through Western Union (the use of their credit cards) – There are additional fees associated with this payment method. The method of payment depends on the country you are sending money. From the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, France, the Netherlands and Norway, you can transfer money online: Just http://www.westernunion.com/index_consumer.asp visit the website and follow the instructions. Visa and Master Card can be used. The load is less than if you go directly to a local Western Union agent in your town and pay cash. For countries not mentioned above will have to go to the office of your local agent for bail. The website of Western Union allows you to search the nearest to their home agent. There are more than 245,000 agents worldwide so you should have no problem finding one that works for you.
For those that wish to pay via Paypal. Please note that a 9% fee applies. That is, you need to increase your payment by 7% to cover the costs that we incur via this kind of payments.
I acknowledge that this is an adventure tour and that there are risks involved. I have read understood and accept the General Booking Conditions of Terra Quechua Peru (listed on the attached page) including the conditions regarding refunds. My signature on this page, accepts the conditions on the following page.
Signature of passenger Date: