TERRA QUECHUA PERU. Is a full-service travel company. Our reputation for excellence is earned every day by providing the ultimate in value and personal attention. Since our founding in 2012, we have striven to make travel simple, worry-free, and fun for our corporate and leisure customers alike.
Terra Quechua Peru (initials Raquel Sanchez and Edwin Medina ) Travel Peru is a family owned travel agency and direct local tour operator based in Cusco with personal experience over many years of trekking. Peru is TERRA QUECHUA PERU 100% Cusquenian Company without any shareholders.
My dream was to SPECIALIZE in small personalized tours & treks strictly and only operated by local professional staff catering in PERSONALIZED and HIGH QUALITY SERVICE. Our STRENGTH AS A COMPANY is taking alternative ways, trails and campsites that no other company provides.
We as a company, take pride in having a reputation for being a RESPONSIBLE & SUSTAINABLE
ECOTOURISM Our staff and guides are our extended family. I ensure they are supported financially by paying them a good wage. I am proud of my team, without them I couldn’t give the best service and a once in a lifetime experiences to our clients.
TERRA QUECHUA PERU is a travel agency in cusco which its first objective is the conservation the Inca Culture and the ecological preservation of the planet.
Our tours are extremely flexible according to what the client wishes to get out of his/her trip. They range regular between 4 to 8 days in length, but it can be extended for more days. Terra Quechua have professional multilingual guides (including the manager), local guides working as tour assistants who also participate in the expeditions, professional cooks and very experienced boat and bus drivers.
Discover with Terra Quechua Peru the Inca Culture, the Andes, the Amazon Jungle, Titicaca Lake, The Colca Canyon, Cotahuasi Canyon, Nasca Lines and Paracas in the South of Peru. You can visit with Terra Quechua Peru: Nasca, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, the jungle of Puerto Maldonado, Manu Biosphere Reserve, Tambopata National Reserve and many attractive tours in the South of Peru like river White water rafting, horse-back riding, traditional tours and much more.
TERRA QUECHUA PERU will work with you to plan your time in Peru. We can help you building your itinerary. Just give us your frame of time and your interests, and we will develop some proposals on the best way of using your time while visiting our country. We want you to get the most out of your trip and we will work our hardest to ensure you have an unforgettable experience in this special place.
We will include our advice about the cities to be visited, the tours and activities that will satisfy your interests and lodging options that will best meet your needs.
You do not need to purchase all inclusive tours or book complete itineraries. We allow you the freedom of choosing your best options and have the safety of booking the services you think are more important.
As natives and locals, we know these Inca trails like the backs of our hands and are passionate about protecting our natural and most treasured resources. Unfortunately some other companies are not so vigilant and we are concerned about the environmental impact. We hope to lead by example, by giving excellent service to you while conserving and respecting our natural resources and people.
At Terra Quechua Peru, we hold excellent service to you, our clients, and your interests and enjoyment as paramount. We also pride ourselves on being a company which holds the sacred nature of Macchu Picchu and the Inca trail of utmost importance.
All of us at Terra Quechua Peru are thrilled to have you as our guest and invite you to learn about our culture. We have a professional staff of mountain, jungle and cultural guides – all licensed to guide the Inca trail, salkantay trek,inka jungle ,lares trek,choquequirao to machupicchu,jungle amazon tours, cultural and archaelogical attractions in cusco,Peru and Bolivia. Our guides are dedicated professionals who lead our tours all year round, taking vacation only in February when the Inka trail is closed for maintenance and reforestation. All guides ar trained in first aid and rescue. We also have a professional staff of cooks who have done the incatrail for many years.
TERRA QUECHUA PERU
was very well recommended by many passengers who recognize the quality of our services and hard work and dedication of our trekking team. as well as Many Books and Forums.
SOUTH AMERICAN EXPLORERS / LONELY PLANET / FROMMERS / NYTIMES / TRIP ADVISOR / REAL VIDEO REVIEWS 2012 – 2017.
Terra Quechua Peru is a Peruvian travel company based in Cusco with many years of experience and a vast knowledge of tourism in Peru especially in the South of Peru. We are specialized in hiking trips to machupicchu, mountain climbing, jungle trips and adventures tours in cusco, cultural tours biking tours . Our principal office is located in Cusco Peru.
- To create memorable and unforgettable experiences for our clients during their holidays
- To provide high quality outstanding personalised service, tours and outdoor trips
- To contributing as a company to the development of the tourism sector in Cusco, Peru
- To offer high quality treks and tours with small groups while maintaining a reasonable price
- To use only our own professionally trained staff and guides and high quality camping equipment
- To create in our visitors an admiration toward the legacy of the Inca Culture, their heritage and history.
- Excellence: Distinction in our daily tasks, seeking to improve day by day.
- Responsibility: Involvement in carrying out our work rigorously, overseeing our company’s resources and looking after the services we offer our clients.
- Loyalty: Commitment to our company, our clients and our colleagues.
- Respect: Obedience to the company’s procedures, always considering the clients’ needs and maintaining harmony between co-workers.
- Readiness: Willingness and determination to accomplish our work.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY WITH OUR COMMUNITIES.
TERRA QUECHUA PERU is socially responsible by:
- We are actively involved in setting up social projects to benefit the local communities through which we trek, such as clothing, food, and education support etc.
- We train the locals in the isolated communities of the Andes in skills such as weaving, raising llamas, & agrecultural production and much more.
- We are very committed to ensuring that the local people benefit through tourism.
- We create new jobs and opportunities to improve the living standards of the local people and their families
- We give fair treatment, decent wages for all our local employees and health insurance for our crew and staff.
- We use locally owned transportation and accommodation.
- We protect and ensure that the indigenous wisdom of the native Inca communities is not lost.
- We provide educational scholarships for individuals who lack resources to realize their dreams and reach their potential.
TERRA QUECHUA PERU annually is committed to share the spirit of Christmas giving by participating in activities distribute presents, meals and hot chocolate to around 300 children.
All of these small activities could not happen without the support we have received from so many tourists “we could not have done it without YOU.” We want to thank you sincerely for providing us with children’s shoes, clothes, and educational materials, which have been so gratefully accepted by all the local communities and families.
Our Managing Policy
Our company is committed to promote Peru as a tourist destination, offering complete programs to satisfy our clients’ desires, seeking to exceed their expectations, based on quality and a sustainable development.
We will achieve this by:
- Continuously improving our management policy
- Controlling the environmental impact of our activities, products and services
- Complying with legal requirements, regulations and company’s procedures
- Fulfilling our own goals and objectives
Sustainable tourism consists on providing direct and/or indirect benefits to the communities that are visited. Whenever it is possible, this is done through sustainable activities that protect the environment and the participation in social projects that help local communities and protected areas, always providing a high quality service.
Being ecologically responsible on a trip doesn’t mean sacrificing the quality of the stay nor the travel plans. It basically consists on planning the visit in a more conscientious way.
We firmly believe the communities visited must get a direct benefit, whenever possible, through the sustainable trips, environment protection, and social projects.